Our Beloved Clients
Changes to Salon etiquette and new hygiene procedures have been introduced due to the changes we have experienced over the past couple of years.
We understand that now, more than ever, as the community has transitioned to increased work from home arrangements, and as social distancing is needed, we at é SALON are committed to doing whatever is needed to provide the excellence you have come to expect from us.
Our number 1 priority is the health and safety of our team, our clients and our collective families.
Hygiene is the upmost importance to us, and we ask you to help us by:
- Following all current NSW Government health regulations and mandates around the use of masks and hygiene.
- Using hand sanitiser upon arrival, you will find this at reception and at every station.
- If you have come into recent contact with anyone with Covid 19, or experiencing any symptoms, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment and follow government policy on this.
- If you are felling unwell, showing any flu like symptoms, or even a minor cold, we ask you to kindly reschedule your appointment.
- We cannot have any guests accompanying you to your appointment, this includes children. I know it is challenging in these times, however it is to ensure we are adhering to government policy of social distancing.
- As we are not serving magazines and many of our clients are using their smart devices whilst visiting, we ask you to bring headphones to minimise any disturbance to other clients.
- For the comfort of all our clients we ask that you refrain from using any mobile devices in the basin area.
When you’re here, you should know:
- We will greet you with a loving smile, whilst respecting one another’s personal space refraining from handshakes and hugs
- We will continue to sterilise our tools and stations after every use
- We wash our hands before and after each client
- We will no longer be offering magazines
- We are still serving Tea, Coffee and Water
- We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone affected by Covid-19
- Should you be showing showing any flu like symptoms, or even a minor cold symptoms, we will ask you to kindly reschedule your appointment.
Please understand if we need to reschedule your appointments as we are asking team members with any symptoms of flu or colds to stay home.
We cannot wait to see you in the salon and serve you in the same excellence you have come to expect from the é SALON team.
Reservations & Bookings
At the end of every visit, we recommend re-booking your next appointment. This will ensure that you receive your preferred date, time and stylist each and every time.
For all new clients, a guaranteed deposit at the time of booking is required for your first appointment.
$100 for a Haircut Service, $150 for a Colouring Service and 50% deposit for all Keratin Smoothing, Colour Correction and Extension Services.
Please arrive on time to ensure you receive your full service.
We do everything in our power to run on time everyday however on the rare occasion, we do run late. We will do our utmost to keep you informed at all times.
Should you be running behind, please call the salon to advise us of your delay. If you are running excessively late, please keep in mind that we may have to reschedule your appointment, so as not to affect other client appointments.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Eftpos and Cash.
Under NO circumstance do we accept cheque and no accounts are held at é SALON.
We will send you a text message confirming your appointment 72 hours prior to your appointment with directions on how to confirm your appointment.
Should you reschedule or cancel an appointment please notify the salon at least 48 hours prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will regrettably result in the forfeit of your booking deposit.
If you are rescheduling your appointment we would appreciate you changing it as soon as you receive your text confirmation, giving the team enough time to fill this spot.
We understand that circumstances can change very quickly and sometimes we need to make last minute changes, however failure to show up to your appointment or on the day cancellation will result in a 100% service fee.
Making an appointment at é SALON is acknowledgment of this cancellation policy.
For the comfort of other clients we request that all mobile phone use is kept to a minimum.
At no time are mobile phones permitted in the basin area. For the comfort of other salon clients we prefer that children do not accompany you on your visit to the salon, however we do understand there are times that you have no other option. We ask you to remember the comfort of others.
é SALON is a proud member of Sustainable Salons Australia and shares the belief that by making a change, we will make a positive outcome on the future generations, the environment and the industry. Each and every team member is educated on the theory and function Of our sustainable practices, which include:
- Collecting hair for hair booms that are transported to ports around Australia to soak up oil spills.
- Collecting ponytail donations for children that suffer from cancer and alopecia. This hair is used to make children's wigs.
- Collecting and properly disposing Of chemicals, colour tubes, paper, plastic, and tools; all for recycling.
- All metals and our foil for colouring are recycled; the proceeds going to OzHarvest. (4 heads Of foils provide 1 meal).
The sustainable waste management system has been introduced to influence the mindset of existing and all future stylists in this industry, where minimising the negative impact on the environment is a priority and a core value.